WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
- The 5 Most Vital Credentials For Today's Workplace (Make Sure You Have Them)
- Scarcity Marketing: Abundant this Holiday Season?
- How to Order Wine Like a Pro at Your Next Business Dinner."
- Inside the World's Fastest Startup: Haas F1, America's Formula 1 Racing Team
- Why is 2017 a Depressing Year for Digital Media Companies?
- The 39 best Black Friday 2017 deals we've found so far - CNET
- Facebook Messenger testing Snapchat-style 'streaks' feature - CNET
- Amazon reveals Cyber Monday deals - CNET
- The Cheapskate's favorite Black Friday deals of 2017 - CNET
- Why is Apple's HomePod 3 years behind the Amazon Echo? (Apple Byte Extra Crunchy Podcast, Ep. 111) - CNET
- WebKit WebCore::DocumentLoader::frameLoader Use-After-Free
- WebKit WebCore::Style::TreeResolver::styleForElement Use-After-Free
- WebKit WebCore::SVGPatternElement::collectPatternAttributes Out-Of-Bounds Read
- Webkit WebCore::SimpleLineLayout::RunResolver::runForPoint Out-Of-Bounds Read
- WebKit WebCore::RenderText::localCaretRect Out-Of-Bounds Read
An industry-wide announcement was made the week of October 16 regarding a new vulnerability related specifically to wireless networking. It’s referred to as “KRACK,” which stands for, Key Reinstallation Attack. This is not an issue with a particular piece of software...
HaaS is a new and rapidly growing managed service, and the concept has been around for years. When your cable provider installs a new router to replace an outdated one, or your wireless carrier sends you the latest cell phone included in your monthly plan,...
We are pleased to announce an exciting new service from Virtual IT called Hardware as a Service (HaaS). This new approach provides the acquisition of hardware and software for a low, fixed monthly price you can now bundle into your current support agreement. Large,...
As your company grows, your IT needs evolve. Your IT infrastructure must keep up with these changes. Updating the infrastructure often requires an upfront investment. However, the costs incurred from staying with your current setup can be more expensive in the long...
Last Friday, a massive ransomware attack was launched using the WannaCry virus. The attack infected more than 230,000 computers in 150 countries. Once infected, all of the data on the computer’s hard drive was encrypted and a ransom had to be paid in order to...
Data loss incidents keep Business Owners awake at night.
HP has recently expanded a recall on batteries for several models of laptops. The batteries have the potential to overheat, posing a fire and burn hazard to customers. It is extremely important to check whether your battery is affected. The affected batteries...
We are pleased to announce our exciting new Client Information Center (CIC)!This web portal is available to all primary, secondary and executive contacts.It provides you with real-time, 24x7 access to: Which users have requested support, about what types of issues ...