WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
- Here's the 1 Most Stunning Thing to Know About the Founder of Toys 'R' Us, Who Died This Week
- How Companies Are Learning From Trends Across the World
- How Blockchain May Benefit Stagnant Markets Like Transportation
- Being a Workaholic Nearly Killed Me. Here's What I'm Doing Differently
- Elon Musk Just Stunned Facebook, Deleting The SpaceX and Tesla Pages--Here's Why That's Awesome
- Elon Musk deletes SpaceX, Tesla Facebook pages - CNET
- Vegas Esports Arena gives hard-core gaming a glitzy stage - CNET
- Facebook's app cleanup may be harder than Mark Zuckerberg thinks - CNET
- Amid Facebook data scandal, Apple CEO Cook talks up regulation - CNET
- The art of speaker design, explained by a master - CNET
- Senate Gives Nod To Controversial Cross-Border Data Access Bill
- A Closer Look at APT Group Sofacy’s Latest Targets
- Ransomware Attack Cripples Several Atlanta City Systems
- Drupal Forewarns ‘Highly Critical’ Bug to be Patched Next Week
- Apple To Fix Glitch Allowing Siri To Read Hidden Messages Out Loud
Data backups and replication are not referring to the same thing. Discover how they differ so that you can determine whether your business needs only one solution or both of them. Data backups and replication aren’t one and the same. There are important differences in...
If you came to work one morning and found that your company was the victim of a ransomware attack, would you pay the ransom? Find out why security experts recommend not giving into hackers’ demands and why many organizations do not heed this advice. In December 2017,...
Data breaches and ransomware are not the only dangers your business might face in 2018. Here are four predictions you should be aware of when developing your security and data privacy strategies. Data breaches and ransomware took center stage in 2017. Not...
In November 2017, hackers sent out spear phishing emails specifically targeting employees who handled their companies’ finances. To trick the employees into falling for the scam, they made the emails appear to be from trusted business associates. Learn more about this...
Data breaches are on the rise, so it is a good idea to develop an incident response plan in case your business becomes the next victim. Here are seven best practices to follow when creating and using an incident response plan. The news is not good — 2017 is the worst...